Wireless Bluetooth Controller For NS Splatoon 2 Gamepad Nintendo Switch Joystick
( Every controller has been tested before sent out make sure works fine )
( No NFC and Wake Up Function )
( Only support Wired For PC . Doesn’t support wireless for PC )
1. Setting of controller
* to connect Bluetooth controller, the Controller Connection (Bluetooth) option of the console is On, or turn off Flight Mode;
* on the main page, select controllers-> Change Grip/Order and leave the console in the search Bluetooth device state. (this operation is not required for callback)
* note: if the console has difficulty matching Controllers, it may be that the console is connected to too many Bluetooth devices and needs to manually remove the System setting-> Controllers and sensor-> Disconnect Controllers.
2. controller matching console
* when the controller is turned off, hold down the small button next to TYPE USB for 3 seconds to enter the code matching state. The 4 leds are in the state of fast flowing water light, and the channel indicator light corresponding to the successful connection is always on. No synchronization within 1 minute will automatically sleep
* if the Bluetooth connection is successful, the corresponding channel indicates that the LED is always on (Switch console assignment)
3. Connect the controller back to the console
* when the controller is turned off, press any key to wake up the controller. When the controller is awakened, it will automatically connect to the console with which it is paired, and sleep automatically if the connection fails in 6 seconds.
* after the controller is connected successfully, the controller will not operate and will enter the sleep state according to the sleep setting of the console system. The console screen will close and the controller will automatically sleep
4. Low voltage alarm
* if the lithium battery voltage is lower than 3.55v ± 0.1v, the current channel light flash indicates the voltage is low;
* if the lithium battery voltage is lower than 3.45v ± 0.1v, it will sleep automatically;
5. controller test
* System setting-> Controllers and Sensors->Test Input Devices
*3D test: System setting-> Controllers and Sensors->Calibrate Control Sticks
6. RESET test
* press the small button next to TYPE USB to close the controller;
7. Use distance
Barrier-free operation about 8-10 m.
Product size: 15.5x15x6.5cm
Product weight: 320g
Controller x1, charging cable x1, instruction x1
Steps for pairing the controller with the console
1. First, go to the System setting in the homepage under the game selection.
2. Find the opition Controllers and Sensors
3. In the option Controllers and Sensors go to disconnect controllers you will see the symbol × . Press and hold × button to disconnect all the sensors, but don’t worry, the sensors you connected right now will not be paired.
4. Back to the home page, find the setting Controllers, in the Controllers option go to Change Grip/Order option. you will see the screen like.
5. Then we can start to connect the Pro Controller.
6. Press and hold the SYNC Button ,marked in red circle for at least 4 cec.
7. Press the home button several times, you should be able to connect the Pro controller to the host. like.
8 If you still have problem of connecting the controller, please contact us.
1. Use with Nintendo Switch console 2. Dual Shock 3. With turbo function, Capture function, Home function. 4. With 0.7m charging cable 5. Two high quality analogue sticks come without any dead zone 6. Bluetooth version: 2.1+EDR 7. Built-in 3.7V/400mAh Li-ion battery, support 8 hours working time. 8. With sensor, no NFC, no awake-up function
1). Press and hold one action button, then press the Turbo button, Turbo feature will be valid. For an example, Press and hold A, then press T, action order of A will keep going. 2). Based on above 1) state, press T to stop Turbo function.
1. 1st time to connect: Press and hold the HOME button 5 seconds on Change Grip/Order page, and 4 indicators blinks fast. 2. 2nd time to connect: Press the HOME button on any page, and 4 indicators blinks slowly.
Functions of LED indicators(as the picture)
1. Corresponding Indication for the connected controller : 1). The 1st LED indicator is on as soon as the 1st controller is connected. 2). The 2nd LED indicator is on as soon as the 2nd controller is connected. 3). The 3rd LED indicator is on as soon as the 3rd controller is connected. 4). The 4th LED indicator is on as soon as the 4th controller is connected.
2. Charging Indication: 1). 4 LED indicators blink slowly during charging under unconnected state with console. 2). Matched LED indicator blinks slowly during charging under connected state with console. 3. Low voltage indication: 1. Matched LED indicator blinks slowly at low voltage under connected state with console. 4. Pairing indication 1. Press and hold HOME button 5 seconds, 4 LED indicators blink fast during pairing. Matched LED indicator keeps ON after successful pairing. 2. Press and hold HOME button 5 seconds, 4 LED indicators blink slowly if unsuccessful pairing.
Introduction to the handle
1) This product is a new wireless game controller that is compatible with Switch. 2) No need to load any driver, the handle can be used after pairing with the host. 3) It adopts Bluetooth-wireless communication to connect with the host, which has strong anti-interference ability, free control and stable connection signal. 4) Ergonomic design and light handle structure make the player feel comfortable, even if you play continuously, you will not feel tired. 5) This handle supports gyroscope AXISes function and supports dual motor vibration function
1x Wireless gamepad for Nintend Switch Pro game console